The owner of this Grade 1 listed Tudor manor house has again agreed for us to visit and sketch in his 7 acre garden. The house was built in approx 1540 by Sir Roger Bluett. It has herbaceous borders, a walled garden and pond with duck house. It is located to the west of the village church. Parking is in the road outside the property.