Celia’s popular fortnightly watercolour art classes will be starting again on Thursday 23rd September 2021.
These classes are aimed towards those who feel they already have some watercolour experience and want to expand it.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- what to take out and/or leave out,
- using photos for inspiration,
- creating atmosphere,
- the effect of pouring/dripping colours,
- (mono) printing methods to start a painting,
- using other materials with watercolour,
- using non-brush implements to create marks,
- working in a sketchbook,
- developing your own unique style
Dates: 23rd September, 7th, 21st October, 4th, 18th November, 2nd December.
Time: 10.30am to 1pm.
Cost: 6 x 2½-hoursessions @ £15 per session = £90. You pay £60 when registering to make sure the course can go ahead and then £5 each time you attend a session. This includes coffee, tea and biscuits.
As it is not known at the moment which way Covid-19 infections will be going, numbers will be limited and we will follow sensible guidelines (like wearing masks when we’re moving about the hall) to protect ourselves and each other.
I will send a list of recommended painting materials and directions to Broadwoodkelly, if you require them, when I acknowledge receipt of your booking and payment.